COVID Safety at FUNDERDOME
As a condition of the booking process, guests are acknowledging that they will comply with VIC health orders during their time at FUNDERDOME. FUNDERDOME has the right to refuse entry to guests who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a lawful exemption applies. Guests who have booked Products or food and beverage items online and do not meet health and safety requirements will not be permitted to enter.
This website (the Site) is operated by Social Entertainment Pty Ltd ABN 27 062 671 649 (FUNDERDOME).
This Site is made available solely for access from places in Australia and to users located in, or ordinarily resident in, Australia.
The following Terms govern your use of this Site and any order or purchase of any product, service, merchandise, event booking (e.g. karaoke) or Product (Product) from this Site. Your access to and use of the Site is conditional on acceptance of these Terms. Use of the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. You are not authorised to access or use the Site if you do not accept these Terms and Conditions.
Who May Use This Site
Persons under the age of 18 may not purchase any Product on this site. If you are under the age of 18 and would like to purchase from this Site, please ask your parent or guardian for permission to assist you in this.
Access and Use
You must not use this Site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or contrary to any of these Terms.
FUNDERDOME reserves the right to reject in its absolute discretion any order you place to purchase a Product, or to deny access to this Site, for any conduct that FUNDERDOME, in its sole discretion, believes may breach the law, these Terms, violate the rights of FUNDERDOME or third parties, or is otherwise inappropriate for continued access and use of the Site.
Content on this Site, such as graphics, logos and film clips, information, text, material, software or advertisements, (Content) is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark law.
Content on the Site must not be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, framed, uploaded to a third party, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way except as expressly provided for on the Site, or as expressly authorised in writing by FUNDERDOME or its affiliates, or as permitted by the Copyright Act. Strictly on the condition that you keep the content intact and in the same form as presented on the network, you may use the content for your personal and non-commercial use.
The FUNDERDOME logo and name are trademarks of FUNDERDOME, and may not be used as part of your business or in connection with any goods or services without the prior written consent of FUNDERDOME.
Your Personal Information and Privacy
ENTRY TO PERSONS UNDER 18
FUNDERDOME reserves the right to request proof of age identification before permitting entry and refuse entry to you if you are not legally entitled entry to be on the FUNDERDOME premises in accordance with FUNDERDOME’s liquor licensing conditions. Unless otherwise stated all transactions are denoted in Australian dollars.
Products can be purchased in person at FUNDERDOME by cash or credit card.
Products purchased on Site are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law. No refunds will be given if you have simply changed your mind.
Products can only be purchased via FUNDERDOME.com.au by debit card, credit card and Paypal.
Prices shown on the above FUNDERDOME online channels include GST where applicable.
Competitions and Promotional Offers
If a receipt or proof of purchase is not presented, FUNDERDOME reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund subject to applicable law.
FUNDERDOME is not obliged to offer a refund if you change your mind.
If a receipt or proof of purchase is presented, FUNDERDOME may exchange products of equal value (only if stock is available) if:
- the goods are the wrong size or colour;
- sew in labels are still attached;
- the product is in its original packaging, including instructions manuals and all accessories, where applicable;
- the item is unworn, unused and in saleable condition.
Links and Advertisements
This Site may include links to other websites (Linked Websites). Unless otherwise stated at those websites, those websites are not controlled by FUNDERDOME. By using those links, you acknowledge and agree:
- FUNDERDOME is not responsible for the availability of, or in relation to, content located on or through a Linked Website;
- inclusion of a Linked Website on this Site does not imply any endorsement of the Linked Website by FUNDERDOME or its affiliates or their respective directors, officers or employees; and
- you link to any Linked Website at your own risk.
To the extent that this Site contains or links an advertisement by anyone other than FUNDERDOME, including referral buttons and embedded hyperlinks, (Third Party Advertisement) any such advertisement is paid for by the relevant advertiser and does not represent a recommendation or endorsement by FUNDERDOME or its affiliates or their respective directors, officers or employees.
Where a Third Party Advertisement contains offers of products by an advertiser, you may be permitted to accept that offer by linking to a Linked Website and executing the relevant transaction. Such product offers are not made by FUNDERDOME, and the third party supplier is solely responsible to you for the delivery to you of any product or service you purchase at a Linked Website. Before disclosing your personal information on any Linked Website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of those websites.
Important Limitations of FUNDERDOME'S Liability
The Australian Consumer Law may confer certain non-excludable rights and remedies on you in relation to access to or use of this Site and provision of a Product (Consumer Rights). FUNDERDOME does not exclude any Consumer Rights, but does to the extent permitted by law exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute. Subject to your Consumer Rights, and to the maximum extent permitted by law:
- you acknowledge and accept the risk that any communication to or from the Site may be intercepted, used or modified by third parties;
- you accept all risks and responsibility for all loss, damage, costs and other consequences resulting from your use of the Site or the material on or accessible through the Site;
- FUNDERDOME may change any of the material on the Site at any time without notice and is not obliged to update any material on the Site;
- the Site and all Content is provided on an “as is” basis and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- FUNDERDOME and its suppliers do not warrant that this Site or any Content, or any user generated content, is fit for a particular purpose or of merchantable quality;
- FUNDERDOME and its suppliers do not warrant that any Content or your access to this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that the Site or any material on or accessible through the Site is free from errors or viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots or other harmful components; or that any defects in this Site or Content will be corrected;
- FUNDERDOME does not warrant that this Site or the server which stores and transmits Content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; or the results of your access to, this Site (including any related or Linked Website) or any Content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise; and
- FUNDERDOME, its affiliates and their respective agents, employees, directors and officers exclude liability for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including (but not limited to) losses or damages for loss of business or profits, business interruption, loss of information, or damages arising out of the reliance on, use of or inability to use the material or information available on or accessible through the Site, which results from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, this Site or any Content.
FUNDERDOME's liability for breach of any implied terms, warranties or conditions is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law, and in the case of Consumer Rights, to any of the following (at FUNDERDOME's option):
(a) in the case of services supplied or offered by FUNDERDOME, at FUNDERDOME’s option, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
(b) in the case of goods supplied or offered by FUNDERDOME, at FUNDERDOME’s option, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired (in that order).
FUNDERDOME relies on your continued observance of these Terms. If FUNDERDOME suffers any loss or damage or incurs any costs in connection with any breach by you of these Terms or any applicable law, then you agree to indemnify FUNDERDOME, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents and related bodies corporate for those losses, damages and costs.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement which will continue in full force and effect.
We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of this Site. Your use of this Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, this Site from time to time.
Special Offer Policy
Special offers are not available on public holidays or the eve of any public holiday
All of our special offers are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Fair play: any promotion which includes unlimited play is subject to our “fair play” policy which aims to give all customers a fair go at the activities on offer – further details can be found in the ‘Fair Play Policy’ section.
- End of play: Once you leave our venue, the promotion automatically comes to an end and you will no longer have access to any of the activities purchased as part of the special offer, even if the play period allocated to those activities has not expired
Specific information about each special offer can be found on material at our venue or as advised by our venue staff. Please clarify with our staff prior to purchase to ensure that you properly understand the terms of our special offers.
FAIR PLAY POLICY
If FUNDERDOME reasonably suspects a game has been or is likely to be interfered with in any way, including without limitation unauthorised intervention, cheating, trickery or bad sportsmanship, FUNDERDOME reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to do one or more of the following in any order:
- request the guest discontinue using the game;
- request the guest leave the premises;
- forfeit points or prizes earned by the guest without refund for the games played; and/ or
- cancel the player’s FUNDERCLUB membership with refund of any unused credit and red card the player from all FUNDERCLUB venues for life
A fair play policy applies to any promotion where an ‘Unlimited Play’ component is offered. This ensures all our guests get a fair attempt at the activities, and some people may be asked to move on to ensure fairness. Further details about each offer can be found on promotional material in venue and from venue staff. Available for walk-in customers only.
- Golf – 18 holes guaranteed, then subject to availability
- Karaoke - subject to availability, allotted in 30 minute segments
The manager on duty reserves the right to allocate guests to activities.Not all activities are included in every promotion - please check with our team at time of purchaseUnlimited Play promotions are valid on the day of purchase onlyUnlimited Play offers are subject to varying finish times - please clarify with staff at time of purchase
RISK WARNING AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
A Funderdome recreational activity means any sporting or leisure activity of any kind (whether related to golf, games or otherwise) that is conducted at our premises which you participate in, including passive participation for example by observing the recreational activity.
Before you participate in a Funderdome recreational activity, make sure that you know and understand the risks involved.
If you suffer from a health condition, please consult your medical professional before participating in a Funderdome recreational activity to determine whether you face additional risks associated with your health condition and whether our recreational activities are suitable for you.
Conditions Of Entry
Bring Your Id
Photo ID may be required as proof of age.
This premise may be photographed, filmed and recorded for promotional purposes and the resulting materials will be owned by Social Entertainment Pty Ltd.
By entering this area, you consent to your voice and likeness being used by Social Entertainment Pty Ltd, its successors, assigns and licensees without compensation, for exploitation in all media now known or hereinafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity and you hereby waive any moral, performer's or similar rights you may have in these materials to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
If you do not wish to be subject to the foregoing, please speak to a member of FUNDERDOME staff.
Neat, casual dress, including footwear, is the minimum standard required at all times.
FUNDERDOME is strictly smoke-free and smoking is not permitted under any circumstances.
Products may not be used for promotions, competitions, auctions, sweepstakes or for other commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
Products must not be re-sold, including without limitation, on unauthorised third-party platforms.
Entry and Attendance
We reserve the right to conduct searches of clothing, bags and other items, as determined by us in our reasonable discretion, including on entry to FUNDERDOME for security and safety purposes. We reserve the right to prohibit within FUNDERDOME items which are or may be illegal and any other items which, in our reasonable opinion, may cause danger or disruption to a FUNDERDOME event or to players, staff and/or other persons attending FUNDERDOME.
You may not be permitted entry to FUNDERDOME, or may be required to leave FUNDERDOME (without a refund, subject to applicable law) if you refuse to be searched on entry or if, in our reasonable opinion, you or your behaviour or any item you are carrying: poses a health and safety risk; affects the running of FUNDERDOME; affects the enjoyment of other persons attending FUNDERDOME; may cause damage to or interfere with our property or other property within FUNDERDOME; is in breach of these Terms; is illegal; or is in breach of any rules and regulations exhibited on notices at
If you experience any problems while at FUNDERDOME, please contact a member of staff on duty so that every reasonable effort can be made to resolve the issue prior to, or during, the FUNDERDOME.
You are responsible for safeguarding your property when at FUNDERDOME and we are not liable for property that is lost, stolen or damaged when at FUNDERDOME.
You must not bring into FUNDERDOME or display or distribute (whether for free or with a charge) any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials or any leaflets, signage or other materials containing religious, political or offensive messaging.
For the safety and security of guests and staff, please note recorded video surveillance (CCTV) and silent alarms may be in use.
Health and Safety
In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from staff and/or other officials.
No smoking is permitted in any part of Venue.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude and/or limit all conditions, warranties and guarantees implied by law and all liability for injuries which occur at FUNDERDOME. We exclude liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage that you may suffer or incur in connection with your attendance at, or failure to attend, a FUNDERDOME event.
We shall be entitled to assign any and all of our rights under these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these Terms valid and enforceable.
If we delay or fail to enforce any of these Terms it shall not mean that we have waived our right to do so.
These Terms are governed by law of the State of Victoria and any disputes arising under them are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Prohibited and restricted items
The following restricted or prohibited items are not permitted into FUNDERDOME and are subject to immediate confiscation:
- Glass or breakable containers;
- Bottles, Cans, aerosols or metal containers;
- Un-opened/sealed alcoholic beverages;
- Illicit drugs or paraphernalia;
- Flares, fireworks, smoke bombs or any other explosive device;
- Laser pointers;
- Knives or other dangerous weapons including potential missiles;
- Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles;
- Large items that may pose a safety risk;
- personal stereos, electronic equipment
- Animals unless recognised by the DDA as assistance animals (i.e. guide and hearing animals);
- Flags over 500mm x 500mm in size;
- Cameras and recording devices (for commercial purposes), including tripods;
- Whistles, hooters, horns and other musical instruments;
- Patrons are not to wear or otherwise display political or other offensive signage or logos;
- Electrical cigarettes (e-cig or e-cigarettes), personal vaporisers, electronic nicotine delivery systems or other battery powered vaporisers are not permitted to be consumed anywhere in FUNDERDOME; and
- Commercial food or beverages purchased from external sources.
The All Access Pass unlocks $150 worth of fun, for just $49. Offer valid 16/9/23 to 1/10/23 - 10am to 5pm daily. Only valid for use on day of purchase. Funderpoints not accrued during time play. 1 hour of Arcade Games starts when card is first tapped. Unused inclusions forfeited. Golf and karaoke time booked on arrival.